Effective as of 11-19-2020
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use background location services for the trainer to be located and matched with a customer. This information is not shared publicly, but only for customers to find a trainer in their local area.
If, upon visiting our Site, your use is limited to browsing our Site, we will not collect any personally identifiable information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, we may request personal information from you (“User”) at all other times (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”). For example:
- If you enroll in any and all accounts through the Site, we may ask that you provide us with certain personal information, including, your first name, last name, email address, credit card number, expiration date, mailing address, and telephone number.
- If you decide to purchase any products or services from or through the Site, we will collect Personal Information about you. Any payments are processed by payment processing providers that are PCI/DSS-compliant. If you sign up to create a User Account through the Service, or otherwise purchase any goods or services through our Site, your credit card information will be transferred to Stripe, Inc. and its affiliates for processing. Stripe, Inc. and its affiliates employ a variety of security and risk management technologies to facilitate secure on-line transactions and to protect your credit information. You can find more information about Stripe, Inc. at https://stripe.com/ and https://stripe.com/privacy.
- If you post to our discussion forums, or blogs, that may exist from time to time, we will ask that you provide us with Personal Information including without limitation, your name and e-mail address.
- If you want to enter any sweepstakes, contests or promotions sponsored by us or by one of our business partners, we will need your name, e-mail address and other information as may be required by the rules of the specific contest.
- If you choose to participate in a survey conducted by us or by one of our business partners, we may ask for your name, e-mail address and other information as may be required by the particular survey.
- If you report a problem or submit a customer or instructor review, we will ask that you provide your name, e-mail address, membership number, address, phone number and fax number. Should you contact us for any reason other than to report a problem and/or submit a review, we may also keep a record and/or copy of your correspondence with us.
Like most websites, we may collect information through commonly used information-gathering tools, including without limitation, cookies and pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear gifs). Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of website users. There are different types of cookies that service different functions and may be used by Yogi-Go to collect information.
The purpose of cookies and other commonly used information gathering tools is to record information that identifies your computer, to track your use of our Site, and to collect certain basic information about you and your surfing habits, whenever you visit our Site or Services or when you access the Services by or through a mobile device. This information includes information about your operating system, your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, keywords, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of a website you visit, mobile device you use, mobile device unique ID, IP address of the mobile device, and similar information concerning your use of the Site and the Services (the “Usage Information”).
You can block or delete these cookies by changing the Browser settings on your computer or mobile device. You can reject cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet provider’s “help” file. If you reject cookies, you may still visit the Site and Services, but may not be able to use some areas of the Site and/or the Services.
We do not collect Personal Information in this way, but if you’ve provided us with Personal Information, we may associate that information with the information that is collected automatically. Automatic data collection may be performed on our behalf by our services providers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- To identify you when you sign into your account;
- To respond to your requests and to provide you with the Services;
- To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes to the Site and/or the Services;
- To send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like) regarding products or services you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes;
- To send you information we think you may find useful or that you have requested from us;
- To enhance and improve the Site or the Service, such as through personalized features and content;
- To analyze the use of the Site and the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Site and the Service;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required by law;
- For any other purposes disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent; and
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
In addition, you acknowledge and agree that the information and pictures will be viewed by others (not just the sender, recipient, and us), including our third-party vendors. By agreeing to use the Service and uploading your information, you acknowledge and agree that you do not have a right to privacy to such information and that we do not protect your right to privacy. If you do not wish for us, any of our third-party vendors, or any government agency to view your information, DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION BY BECOMING A USER OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES OR OTHERWISE PURCHASING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY YOGI-GO FROM TIME TO TIME.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Yogi-Go will also retain Usage Information for internal analysis purposes. Usage information is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our Services or Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
We disclose your Personal Information to the individuals whom need to receive your information to complete the Services and then to the individuals whom need your information to provide the fitness sessions. This includes without limitation, the fitness instructors whom agree to provide a fitness session and the Yogi-Go members whom request fitness services.
We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases, hosting services, and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function, which may include Personal Information. Some third-party programs include Google analytics, Admob by Google, ad colony by Jirbo Inc., and Facebook.
If we or all or substantially all of our assets are acquired, we expect that the information that we have collected, including Personal Information, would be transferred along with our other business assets.
We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information to government authorities and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required by law, including without limitation, in response to court orders and subpoenas. We may also disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information when we have reason to believe that someone is or may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of this Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
DO WE SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
No, as a general rule, we do not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. If and whenever we intend to share your Personal Information with a third party (other than to a business partner as provided herein), you will be notified at the time of data collection or transfer, and you will have the option of not permitting the transfer. However, we may from time to time rent or sell demographic information in the aggregate that does not contain your Personal Information.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE, CORRECT, OR DELETE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
Information for California Residents
Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, email and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information for Individuals located in the European Union
If you reside within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), our processing of your personal information will be legitimized as follows:
- Whenever we require your consent for the processing of your personal information such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6(1) lit. (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). This article in the GDPR describes when processing can be done lawfully.
- If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and Yogi-Go or for taking any pre-contractual steps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (b).”). If this data is not processed, Yogi-Go will not be able to execute the contract with you.
- And where the processing is necessary for the purposes of Yogi-Go’s legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (f), for example to detect fraud.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. Yogi-Go aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Yogi-Go relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Information for Individuals not Located in the European Union.
If you are not from the EEA but wish to learn about what Personal Information, we may have collected about you or wish to amend, change, delete, or remove your Personal Information, please contact email@example.com. and Yogi-Go will attempt to resolve your request if reasonably possible.
We can only discuss matters relating to your User Account through the email address used when the account was first created. We cannot change, update, delete, or handle any other matters relating to any User Account except with the creator of such User Account and through such original User Account email address. We cannot provide any information regarding a User Account over the phone or by any other method except through the email address on file.
ARE CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ALLOWED TO USE THE SITE AND “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS?
If you are under the age of 18, please do not use or access the Services and/or Site. It is not our intention to collect or use personal information from anyone under 18 years of age, and we will not knowingly do so. If we are made aware that we have collected any personal information from children under the age of 18 and are asked to delete such information from our system, we will promptly do so.
We strive to educate parents and kids about how to appropriately safeguard their privacy when using our Services and/or the Site. We are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”), which requires us to inform parents and legal guardians about our information collection and use practices. COPPA also requires that we obtain parental consent before we allow children under the age of 13 to access and/or use our Service and Site. We urge kids to check with their parents before entering information through our Site and/or Services, and we recommend that parents discuss with their kid’s restrictions regarding the online release of Personal Information to anyone they don’t know. We strive to help parents ensure that their kids have a safe experience using our Service and Site. Parents or legal guardians can review any Personal Information collected about their child under 13 years of age, have this information deleted, request that there be no further collection or use of their child’s Personal Information, and/or allow for our collection and use of their child’s Personal Information while withholding consent for us to disclose it to third parties. We take steps to verify the identity of anyone requesting information about a child and to ensure that the person is in fact the child’s parent or legal guardian.
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
HOW CAN I OPT-OUT OF PROMOTIONAL EMAILS?
If at any time, you no longer want to receive promotional e-mails and/or direct mailings, you may opt-out at any time by simply sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also choose to unsubscribe from our emails by following the instructions in the bottom of the email.
WHERE IS THE SITE OPERATED AND WHERE IS MY INFORMATION STORED?
The Site and the Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By providing us with any information through the Site or the Services, you consent to this transfer.
HOW TO CONTACT US?